Big D Party Rentals Showroom, Design Center and Customer Pick Up Warehouse
3237 Commander Drive, Carrollton, Texas 75006, United States
08:00 am – 05:00 pm
08:00 am – 05:00 pm
08:00 am – 05:00 pm
08:00 am – 05:00 pm
08:00 am – 05:00 pm
09:00 am – 12:00 pm
Our Staff at Big D Party Rentals strive to make our rental process as easy as possible and we know it's not always convenient to pick up the phone. We are always available to help in the office at 214-239-3054 during our office hours.
Please complete the form on this page and we will send you a free quote via email. If submitted before 4pm during our standard business hours, your quote will be processed the same business day. If after hours, we will reply the next business day.
We offer chairs, tables, linens, tents, dinnerware, flatware, glassware and catering equipment for all your wedding, event and party needs.
Items and pricing are shown here. Prices shown are per day (24-hour period). Discounts are available for multiple-day rentals.
Please contact us for all other rental items not shown on the site as we have hundreds of items to choose from!
A 50% deposit is required to reserve equipment.
Balance to be paid at delivery. (Equipment will not be loaded off truck until balance is paid)
For your convenience, we accept Visa / Mastercard / Amex / Discover / Business Check / Cash / Personal Checks are NOT excepted.
Cancellations (for any reason):
Reservation will not be set until deposit has been paid*
Any additions to your order must be submitted 48 hours before delivery/pickup of your event*
50% Deposit Due upon contract, Balance to be paid 2 business days prior to delivery. Visa/MC/Cash/Check (Equipment will not be loaded off truck prior to balance payment)
If order canceled or items removed greater than 30-days prior to delivery/pickup date: 10% of the total
If order canceled or items removed between 11-30 days prior to delivery/pickup date: 25% of the total
If order canceled or items removed 10 or fewer days prior to delivery/pickup date: 50% of the total
If canceled or items removed 24 hours prior to day of delivery/will call: No refund due
Set up and take down are not included unless a set up/ take down fee is arranged prior to delivery.
Delivery Driver will unload & move 25 feet from the truck.
Deliveries over 25 feet away from the truck will constitute an additional fee.
Stairs & elevators constitute an additional fee.
DAMAGE WAIVER ONLY COVERS NON-NEGLIGENT DAMAGE OR BREAKAGE OF RENTAL ITEMS.
DAMAGE WAIVER DOESN'T COVER LOSS OR THEFT.
DAMAGE WAIVER IS NOT REFUNDABLE
DAMAGED ITEMS MUST BE RETURNED AS PROOF OF DAMAGE.
IF NOT RETURNED, A REPLACEMENT INVOICE WILL BE SENT.
“Big D” shall mean Big D Party & Event Rentals, LLC and its employees, and “customer” shall mean the customer, its agents and/or employees. In consideration of hiring of the rental items (herein “the rental item or items”) described in this Rental Agreement it is agreed as follows:
1. INDEMNITY/HOLD HARMLESS. Customer will take all necessary precautions regarding the items rented, and protect all persons and property from injury or damage. Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Big D from and against any and all liability, claims, judgments, attorneys fees and costs of every kind and nature, including but not limited to, injuries or death to persons and damage to property, arising out of the use, maintenance, instruction, operation, possession, ownership or rental of the items rented, however caused, except claims or litigation arising through the sole gross negligence or willful misconduct of Big D.
2. ASSUMPTION OF RISK/RELEASE - DISCHARGE OF LIABILITY. Customer is fully aware and acknowledges there is a risk of injury or damage arising out of the use or operation of the items rented and hereby elects to voluntarily enter into this rental agreement and assume all of the above risks or injury. Customer agrees to release and discharge Big D from any and all responsibility or liability from such injury or damage against Big D which customer otherwise may be entitled to assert.
3. OPERATORS. No operators are furnished, directly or indirectly with our rental items.
4. RECEIPT/INSPECTION OF RENTAL ITEMS. Customer hires the rental items on an “as is” basis. Customer acknowledges that he has, or will, personally inspect the rental items prior to use and finds the items suitable for customers’ needs. Customer acknowledges receipt of all items listed in the Rental Agreement and that the rental items are in good working order and repair and that the Customer understands (without further instructions) the proper operation and use of items.
5. POSSESSION/TITLE. Customers right to possession of the rental items begins upon the rental items leaving Big D and terminates on the Agreed Return Date indicated on the front of this Rental Agreement. Retention of possession after this date constitutes a material breach of this Rental Agreement. Time is the essence of this Rental Agreement. Any extension of this Rental Agreement must be agreed upon in writing. Title to the rental items is and shall remain with Big D. If the rental items are not retuned and/or levied upon for any reason whatsoever, Big D may retake said items without further notice or legal process and use whatever force is reasonably necessary to do so. Customer hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Big D harmless for any and all claims and costs arising from such retaking and/or levy. If rental items are levied upon, Customer shall notify Big D immediately.
6. RENTAL PERIOD/RATE/PAYMENT. If customer makes greater use of the rental items than agreed upon, it is agreed that an appropriate fee for the additional usage will be charged. Big D may terminate rental at any time and retake the rental items without further notice, in case of violation by Customer of any terms or conditions of this Rental Agreement. Customer agrees to pay any collection of this account or any dispute arising out of this Rental Agreement. Customer agrees to pay a monthly service charge for all unpaid balances.
7. PROPER CARE. Customer shall be responsible for all damage to rental items. Damage includes, but is not limited to: damage due to overturning, overloading or exceeding rated capacities; breakage; improper use; abuse; excessive heat; lack of cleaning; dirtying of rental items by paint, mud, plaster, concrete, rosin or any other material.
8. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW/USE RENTAL ITEMS. Customer agrees not to use or allow anyone to use the rental items in any illegal manner. Customer agrees at his sole cost and expense to comply with all municipal, county, state and federal laws, ordinances and regulations which may apply to the use of the rental items during the rental period. Customer further agrees to pay all licenses, fines, fees, permits or taxes arising from his use of the rental items, including any subsequently determined to be due. Customer is responsible for obtaining all permits and/or licenses from the appropriate government agencies. If permits or licenses are denied for any reason, Customer is still responsible for all financial and other obligations pursuant of this Agreement to Big D or its subcontractors. Customer shall not allow any person who is not qualified or who has not received and understands the safety and operating instructions or who does not utilize all safety equipment required to operate the rental items to use the rental items. Customer acknowledges that Big D has no responsibility to inspect the rental items while they are in the Customer’s possession.
9. RETURN OF RENTAL ITEMS. Customer agrees to return to Big D the rental items in good condition as when received by agreed Return Date. Customer shall be liable for all damages to or loss of the rental items and liability incurred prior to rental items return to Big D. Customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred by Big D recovering and returning damaged rental items to Big D’s premises. If the rental items are to be “picked up” by Big D, Customer agrees to provide a secure storage location and Customer accepts all risk including damage to and liability relative to rental items for a reasonable period of time until the rental items are picked up by Big D.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTS. Big D makes no warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular use or purpose, either expressed or implied. There is no warranty or representation that the rental items are fit for customers particular intended use or that is free of latent defects. Big D shall not be responsible to customers or any third party for any loss, damage or injury resulting from, or in any way attributable to the operation of, use of or any failure of the rental items. Big D shall not be responsible for any defect or failure unknown to Big D. The customer’s remedy for any failure of or defect in the rental items shall be termination of the rental charges at the time of failure, provided that the customer notifies Big D immediately of such failure and returns the rental items to Big D within twenty-four (24) hours of such failure. If Big D determines that rental items are working properly, with no defects, no adjustments will be made to the rental fee charged to customer.
11. SUB-RENTAL/LOCATION OF RENTAL ITEMS. Customer agrees not to sublet, loan or assign the rental items from the address at which Customer represented they were used.
12. DEFAULT. Should customer in any way fail to observe or comply with any provision of this Rental Agreement, Big D may, at its sole discretion, terminate this Rental Agreement, retake the rental items, declare any charges due and payable and initiate legal process to recover monies owned.
13. RETAKING OF RENTAL ITEMS. If for any reason it becomes necessary for Big D to retake the rental items, Customer authorizes Big D to retake rental items without notice or further legal process and agrees that Big D shall not be liable for any claims for damage or trespass arising out of the removal of the rental items.
14. LEGAL FEES. In the event an attorney is retained to enforce a provision of this Rental Agreement, and the prevailing party in the dispute is determined to be Big D, customer shall entitle Big D to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs in such action or proceeding in an amount to be determined by the court.
15. DAMAGE WAIVER PLAN. The Damage Waiver Plan is NOT insurance. By Customer accepting the “Damage Waiver Plan” of this rental agreement and with immediate notification in the event of any accident and the prompt submission of applicable police reports, Big D and Customer agree that Big D will waive any claim against Customer for direct accidental physical damage to the rental item while in use by the Customer. If Customer has insurance covering such loss or damage, the Damage Waiver Plan becomes secondary and Customer shall exercise all rights available to him under said insurance and take all action necessary to process said claim. Customer further agrees to assign said claim and any and all proceeds from such insurance to Big D. Upon request of Big D, Customer shall fully cooperate with Big D and furnish the name of the insurance agent, insurance company and complete information concerning insurance coverage carried. Acceptance of the Damage Waiver Plan requires payment of the specified fee. Not withstanding the foregoing following conditions are not covered under the Damage Waiver Plan: (a) Any rental items or part thereof, which is not returned for whatever reason including theft. (b) Damage resulting from improper use, improper storage, failure to secure during transportation, overloading or exceeding the rated capacity of the rental items. (c) Damage to motors or other electrical appliances or devices caused by artificial current. (d) Damage as a result of vandalism or malicious mischief or intentional abuse. (e) Damage resulting from fire or excessive heat, misuse, abuse, failure to maintain, cleanliness, lack of lubrication, hydration or other normal servicing of rental items. (f) All damage resulting from misuse from overturning. (g) All damage resulting from use of the rental items in violation of any provision of this Rental Agreement, violation of any law, ordinance or regulation. The Damage Waiver Plan will be included on all orders and customer has the right to decline the Plan by informing Big D in writing at time order is placed. In the event the Damage Waiver Plan is declined, customer acknowledges they will be responsible for any and all damages to Big D property that is rented by customer and will provide Big D with valid credit card information prior to receipt of rental items. Customer further agrees and authorizes Big D to process said credit card for any and all damages, repairs and losses to Big D property.
16. PAYMENT FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE. Customer will be totally responsible for all lost and/or damaged rental items. Item returns are subject to inspection for damage and count verification by Big D on site or at Big D warehouse location. Customer will be advised of discrepancies within 48 hours of pick up or customer drop off. Damaged items will be held for seven days for customers to inspect. Customer authorizes Big D to charge credit card on file or will provide payment in full upon demand from Big D for any and all damages resulting from rental item(s) loss or damage to Big D property while in possession of Customer. Lost or damaged items will be billed at replacement cost. Repairable items will be billed at repair plus labor costs
17. NOTICE OF NON-WAIVER/SEVERABILITY. Any failure of Big D to insist upon strict performance by Customer in regard to any provision of this Rental Agreement shall not be interpreted as a waiver of Big D’s right to demand strict compliance with all other provisions of this Rental Agreement or shall be severable so that the enforceability, invalidity or waiver of any provision shall not affect any other provisions.
18. TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE. (Applies only to items sold, not rented.) Customer acknowledges that Big D makes no warranties, expressed or implied, to any matter whatsoever, including, and without limitation, the condition of the items, their merchantability or their fitness for any particular purpose. If the items being sold are used equipment, they are being sold on an “As Is” basis.
19. MOVING OF NON-RENTAL ITEMS. Big D is not liable for any damage arising from customer-requested moving of non-rental items, including, but not limited to, furniture, vehicles, plants, lights, etc.
20. MARKING UNDERGROUND UTILITIES. Customer is solely responsible for marking all underground utilities and obstacles, including but not limited to gas, electrical, water, irrigation, plumbing and landscaping prior to the arrival of Big D when delivering and set up of rental items requiring digging and staking is involved. Big D staff will exercise caution during installation but will not be responsible for any damages or repairs to customer and/or site property.